- How to Use
- Product Information
Fine & Medium Grade Clay Bar
Introducing our 150gram Clay Bar, a game-changer in automotive detailing. Designed to remove contaminants and environmental pollutants, this powerful tool will take your car's appearance to new heights.
By gliding the Clay Bar across your car's exterior, it gently lifts embedded contaminants, leaving behind a smooth and immaculate finish. We recommend always using a clay lubricant as this will enhance the performance and reduce the risk of you marring your paint. Available in two different grades, our clay bars will deliver smooth results to remove light or heavy contaminants.
Fine/Medium Grade Blue: It is best at removing light contamination and can also be used for removing overspray, tar, road grime and other contaminants.
Medium/Heavy Grade Grey: Best for removing Heavy Contamination, and will for remove overspray much quicker than the fine grade bars.
1. Wash and dry the car, remembering to remove any bugs or tar from the paintwork before using a clay bar (There are many bag & tar removers on the market)
2. Break off a small piece of clay bar for use, work the clay piece into a flat disc around 5cm x 5cm, if you drop the piece on the ground throw it away as it now has dirt and grit on the surface that will scratch the car.
3. Spray your clay bar lubricant onto the paint so that you have a generous coating (work in smaller sections)
4. Start to rub the clay bar over the lubricated area, left and right or up and down, no circular motions. this will remove all the contaminants from the surface.
5. While the surface is still wet, grab a clean microfibre cloth and wipe over the surface to clean any remaining clay lube and contaminants to leave a smooth and dry surface.
6. Regularly knead the clay bar in on itself to create a new surface area and then repeat the process of creating a flat disc 5cm x 5cm. (not necessary with a clay cloth or mitt)
7. Repeat the process until you have done the whole car.
8. Now your paint is ready to be polished and waxed.
Note: Clay bar will not remove swirl marks, oxidation or stains, this can be done by polishing and buffing in conjunction with other processes.
Size: 60mm x55mm x20mm
Colour: Blue & Grey
Material: High Tech Polymer
Country of Origin: ChinaCare Instructions: Tear or cut a small chunk of clay off the main bar and use with lubricant. Put remaining clay into a sealable bag and place back in the plastic box for use another day.
Great clay bar, comes in a nice hard plastic case, great price
Cut's down laying time by half at least. Such a great tool to have if you are a detailer. Highly recommend!