Ultimate 365GSM Microfibre Cloths
Ultimate 365GSM Microfibre Cloths
- Looking to purchase larger quantities?
- Product Information
- Additional Information
- Instructions for use
- Care Instructions
Ultimate Microfibre Cloths
Our 365GSM microfibre cloth is part of our ultimate range and boasts high quality, split microfibre in a 70/30 blend, this makes the cloth softer and more absorbent. This cloth is the thickest in our everyday cleaning range and is suitable for cleaning up spills or matter that requires extra absorbency.
There are endless uses for microfibre cloths such as; cleaning, dusting, drying, detailing, and Wiping just about any surface. 99% of all dust, dirt and germs are lifted from the surface and trapped in the cloth, which enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals. This premium microfibre cloth is available in multiple colours.
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Colour: Blue, Yellow, Green, Red, Black
Blend: 70% Polyester / 30% Polyamide
Material Weight: 365 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Split Microfibre
Country of Origin: China
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, Wet for heavily soiled cleaning, and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture
- Effective cleaning solution to remove dust and dirt without using chemicals
- Ability to undergo hundreds of washes, providing the cloth has not been mistreated.
- These microfibre cloths have been Microfibre World’s premium product Since 2007!
- Firstly before doing anything you should check your microfibre cloth to see if it has been dropped or contaminated with any loose dirt or debris before using.
- Quarter your microfibre detailing cloth by folding in half and then fold in half again.
- This gives you eight separate clean surfaces to work with, just flip to a clean side as needed.
- After use, place the Microfibre Cloths in a bucket and wait until you have enough to full load in you washing machine (Click here more information on caring for you microfibre)
- To keep you microfibre soft, dry on low heat in the dryer & when dry fold & store inside a sealed container away from dust.
Microfibre cloths are machine washable. Wash with a mild liquid detergent free of bleach and fabric softeners. Wash separate from linting material such as cotton, suggest washing on its own. We recommend NOT to use Chlorine Bleach as this prematurely “breaks down” the fibres and Reduces/Eliminates the valuable dust & dirt collecting properties of the microfibre. Avoid fabric softeners as it clogs the fibres. Tumble dry on low heat only.
To be honest, I was sceptical, I mean you can get micro-fibre towels from Bunnings, but these are on a whole new level! These towels really can absorb so much water that washing the car is a breeze. No more chamois and streaks, it takes a single wipe to dry the car and is so much easier and quicker than before.
Sufficiently impressed to go back for more for family.
Purchased 10 350 gram cloths. Effective for general dusting, window cleaning, wiping down shower etc. Postage was expensive for the size and weight
Hey David, Thanks for your review! We really appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback. Our freight estimates are generated directly from our partner couriers. We are always looking for ways to make shipping more affordable for our customers.
I would recommend the 365 GSM for general home cleaning and builders cleaning they hold more water and Dirt so you wouldn't need to dip your cloths in the bucket as often, saving you those little increments of time that really add up when you have to push the job over the line