250 GSM Microfibre Cloths
250 GSM Microfibre Cloths
- HACCP Approval
- Looking for larger quantities?
- Product Information
- Instructions for use
- Additional Information
- Care Instructions
Multipurpose Microfibre Cleaning Cloths
Introducing our premium 250gsm microfibre cloths, our most versatile microfibre cloth, made from high-quality microfibre material, these lint-free and streak-free cloths are ultra-soft, absorbent, and durable, providing you with a superior cleaning experience.
Suitable for both wet and dry cleaning. They are safe to use on all surfaces, including delicate surfaces like electronic screens, without leaving any scratches or marks. 99% of all dust, dirt and germs are lifted from the surface and trapped in the cloth, which enables you to clean with only water and little to no chemicals.
Our 250gsm microfibre cloths are also HACCP approved, ensuring that they are safe for use in food preparation areas. So if you're looking for a reliable and effective cleaning solution that meets industry standards, our premium microfibre cloths are the perfect choice.
Our Cloth are HACCP International certified as Food Safe and suitable aids to cleaning in food handling facilities that operate a HACCP based Food Safety Programme.
HACCP International Certificate number: PE-139-MFW-R1-01
Note: We recommend that you wash Red & Black prior to use as there may be some loss of dye.
Size: 40cm x 40cm
Colour: Blue, Green, Black, White, Red, Yellow, Mint Green, Lilac, Pink, Orange, Charcoal
Blend: 80% Polyester / 20% Polyamide
Material Weight: 250 GSM (Grams per Square Metre)
Material: 100% Terry Microfibre
Country of Origin: Vietnam
- Firstly before doing anything you should check your microfibre cloth to see if it has been dropped or contaminated with any loose dirt or debris before using.
- Quarter your microfibre detailing cloth by folding in half and then fold in half again.
- This gives you eight separate clean surfaces to work with, just flip to a clean side as needed.
- After use, place the Microfibre Cloths in a bucket and wait until you have enough to full load in you washing machine (Click here more information on caring for you microfibre)
- To keep you microfibre soft, dry on low heat in the dryer & when dry fold & store inside a sealed container away from dust.
- Lint-Free / Non-Abrasive
- Use damp for general cleaning, Wet for heavily soiled cleaning, and dry for dusting
- Absorbs up to 7 times its weight in moisture
- Effective cleaning solution to remove dust and dirt without using chemicals
- Ability to undergo hundreds of washes, providing the cloth has not been mistreated.
- Wash microfibre cloths separately from other items to avoid lint transfer.
- Machine wash the cloths with mild detergent in warm or hot water.
- Avoid using bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets, as they can damage the microfibres and reduce the effectiveness of the cloth.
- Hang the cloths to dry or tumble dry on low heat. High heat can damage the microfibres and reduce the effectiveness of the cloth.
- Do not iron the cloths, as high heat can melt the microfibres
- Avoid using fabric softener or dryer sheets, as they can leave a residue on the cloths that can reduce their effectiveness.
- Do not wash the cloths with other fabrics that produce lint, such as towels or cotton clothes.
- If the cloths become heavily soiled or stained, pre-treat them with a stain remover before washing.
- Store the cloths in a dry place to avoid mildew or bacteria growth.
By following these care instructions, you can ensure that your microfibre cloths remain effective and long-lasting, providing you with a reliable cleaning solution for years to come.
Microfibres World provides excellent customer service and great products, packaged appropriately, and delivered promptly. Highly recommend.
Great size does excellent work
The 250g SM Microfibre Cloths are good value and work just as well as thicker cloths.
These cloths pick up every bit of dust, wipe away every mark on tables and even on the shower glass. Incredibly efficient and works well with any cleaning product. Certainly makes housework easier !